Medical and Aesthetic Clinic Coordinator
Human Health and The Clinic by Dr Mayoni is an award-winning surgeon-led clinic based in South East London, which is CQC registered and offers a full range of effective aesthetic treatments and forward-thinking medical services.
An experienced Clinic Coordinator is required to join this small, friendly team to deliver exceptional services and treatments in keeping with the brand values and patient promise.
Salary: £30k pro-rata
Hours: 28 hours per week minimum
Location: Honor Oak Park and Crystal Palace, South East London
Part-time role with Saturdays and some evenings required.
You must be passionate and dedicated about healthcare excellence and helping our patients look and feel their best. You must be efficient, organised, capable of multitasking and have the ability to listen and respond to demanding client needs.
You will be an excellent communicator with a passion for delivering exceptional levels of client service. As a flexible team player, you will have a positive, “Yes I can” attitude.
You will be compassionate and discrete with superb time management and record keeping skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Phone calls, emails, meet and greet, book appointments, take payments. Ensuring forms are completed as needed
- Oversee day-to-day running of the clinic and support all staff to conduct their responsibilities effectively. Manage all clinician schedules and room use rotas. Produce utilisation reports for services and clinician use.
- Follow-up on leads and enquiries. Cross-sell products and services to existing patients. Promote any special offers or campaigns e.g. refer a friend
- Management of patient records, ensuring that records are complete and set up correctly, that forms and other information have been attached / completed. Producing patient reports as required. Liaising with clinicians over any changes required to clinical processes
- Responsibility for all aspects of customer care and ensuring that all staff are aware of any customer care processes or protocols. Managing complaints and incidents
- Managing the cleaning rota and ensuring that the clinic is clean and tidy at all times. Managing any issues and making sure the appropriate cleaning materials are available and that things are done safely.
- Proactively ensuring staff and clinicians understand what is required of their role in respect of policies and governance
- Generating reports as requested and performing other administrative tasks required to ensure the smooth running of the clinic
- Supporting any marketing activity and campaigns as necessary. Always recording where new and existing clients heard of promotions
- Ordering as required according to the ordering process and within agreed budgets
- Responsibility for stock taking and stock reporting
- Following the HR processes for any staff in their line
- Line management and performance management of front of house staff including annual appraisals and probation interviews
- Interviewing and candidate selection
- Financial reporting from CRM systems and payment portals
- Induction of new staff
- Configuration and administration of patient and client systems
- Managing any local supplier arrangements as required
Qualifications and skills
Educated to degree level or equivalent with a minimum of six years’ experience in a similar role with a proven-track record in line management.
Knowledge and understanding of CQC would be highly advantageous.
Must also be proficient with Microsoft 365 and be capable of learning and using new systems.
Salary and benefits
- £30k pro rata
- 28 days annual leave
- Staff discounts on treatments, services and products
How to apply
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com.