When it comes to beauty, more and more women are looking for new treatments to keep their skin well hydrated and cared for. That’s why we’re going to tell you about Juvenus, Croma’s injectible moisturiser that has revolutionised the market. Want to know more? Let’s get started!
What is Juvenus?
Juvenus is an injectable gel that is characterised by being colourless, elastic and resorbable. This gel is made from polymerised polynucleotides (PDRN) which are of natural origin. What is its greatest advantage? It restores tissue elasticity and moisturises the skin to make it look amazing.
This injectable moisturiser joins the product portfolio of Croma-Pharma GmbH, an Austrian company that specialises in the industrial production of hyaluronic acid. In fact, Croma is one of the leading experts in this field throughout Europe.
What are the effects of Juvenus on the skin?
Juvenus is a product that has biochemical properties that noticeably improve skin elasticity. But that’s not all, it is also effective against the signs of ageing. Do you want to forget about wrinkles? Do you want to have a better skin tone? Do you want to maintain the natural firmness of your face?
Thanks to Juvenus, you can get it. Here’s how:
- Moisturises: This injectable gel intensively hydrates your tissues thanks to its hydrophilic and polyanionic structure that allows PDRN to bind to water molecules.
- It has an antioxidant effect: Juvenus protects you against free radicals that we all encounter in day-to-day living.
- It creates an optimal environment for fibroblast growth: Thanks to the above two points, Juvenus contributes to the creation of an optimal physiological environment for fibroblast growth. What is the advantage of this? That the product stimulates the restoration of tissue elasticity.
Why would you choose Juvenus?
The positive effects of this injectable moisturizer treatment are undoubtedly extensive. You will notice the positive effects over the following days and weeks. The recommendation is a course of 3 treatments a month apart.
Juvenus has a wide range of applications. You can use it on different areas of the body and face. This product has unique properties that are suitable for both mature and young skin to highlight its best attributes. Another highlight of this gel is that it is registered under the standards of the European Union and its use is endorsed by different professionals of aesthetic medicine.
Consult your practitioner for more information.
Before undergoing any treatment, it is essential that you consult your doctor. Only a specialist will be able to tell you which treatment is best for you. But not only that, you should inform your doctor about your medical history and your expectations. On the other hand, you should refrain from using this product if:
- You regularly take anticoagulant medications: In this case, your doctor may instruct you to stop taking these medications for 14 days.
- You suffer from circulatory disorders
- You have ongoing dermatitis
- You suffer from epilepsy
- You have diabetes
- You have an ongoing herpes infection
- You have any other infection
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are under 18 years of age.
Which is the most suitable concentration for you?
This product is available in two presentations. Both concentrations are suitable for all skin types and age groups.
- Juvenus 2% medium: Medium scars, wrinkles with a slight depth, wrinkles on the cheeks, superficial perioral wrinkles, among others.
- Juvenus 2.5%, strong: Medium-deep wrinkles for larger areas of the body. Here we can include the neck, abdomen thighs, décolleté, back of hands, and buttocks, among others.
What will your doctor recommend after the treatment?
After the treatment, your doctor will give you a gentle massage on the treated area. Keep in mind that you should let the skin rest and avoid exposure to heat during the first week. As for make-up, you will be able to wear make-up after one day.
Your healthcare professional will give you more details about aftercare following use of this injectable moisturiser. The specialist will tell you whether or not you can do physical activity, whether or not you can expose yourself to sunlight, among other things.
Get firm and smooth skin with the injectable moisturizer Juvenus.
With Juvenus you can have much smoother skin. It’s time for you to forget about wrinkles and those imperfections that worry you so much. The best thing is that this treatment is much more affordable compared to others and is endorsed by the company Croma, which is synonymous with quality.
As we mentioned before, the ideal before undergoing any treatment is to consult with a specialist. However, you can be sure that Juvenus is an injectable gel that has countless advantages.
It helps your cells from the inside. Juvenus is a minimally invasive treatment with little downtime. You will see full results after the third session with this injectable moisturiser. If you didn’t care about your skincare before, now it’s time to give it the care it deserves. Try Juvenus!